|6th September||Cafe Lite online & 6.30pm Taize Communion|
|13th September||9.30am Communion|
|20th September||8.30am & 9.30 Communion|
|27th September||9.30am Communion followed by PCC AGM|
There are no services at The Good Shepherd this month. There also will not be any MESSY CHURCH or Cafe Lite (apart from online), the regulations are too restrictive and we cannot serve food.
Restrictions and Requirements
- Masks must be worn (signs up at all 3 churches) except for person conducting the service
- Hand sanitising on entry and exit (small hand sanitisers in each church)
- List of those attending with name and contact details for each service, to be kept for 3 weeks
- Covid 19 designated area in each church with Covid 19 first aid box
- Social distancing and limit of numbers within buildings, those of same household can sit together
- Service sheets to be left out for 72 hours after service and church locked
- Communion: bread only, no kneeling, one way system
- No sharing of the peace, no singing
- No refreshments
These restrictions are based on Government, Hampshire County Council, and CofE/diocese instructions.