|6th September||Cafe Lite online & 6.30pm Taize Communion|
|13th September||9.30am Communion|
|20th September||8.30am & 9.30 Communion|
|27th September||9.30am Communion followed by PCC AGM|
There are no services at The Good Shepherd this month. There also will not be any MESSY CHURCH or Cafe Lite (apart from online), the regulations are too restrictive and we cannot serve food.
Restrictions and Requirements
- Masks must be worn (signs up at all 3 churches) except for person conducting the service
- Hand sanitising on entry and exit (small hand sanitisers in each church)
- List of those attending with name and contact details for each service, to be kept for 3 weeks
- Covid 19 designated area in each church with Covid 19 first aid box
- Social distancing and limit of numbers within buildings, those of same household can sit together
- Service sheets to be left out for 72 hours after service and church locked
- Communion: bread only, no kneeling, one way system
- No sharing of the peace, no singing
- No refreshments
These restrictions are based on Government, Hampshire County Council, and CofE/diocese instructions.
The third of our new look news letter.
Updates from the ministry team, reflections on lock down, VE rememberance, plus lots more.
The Summer 2020 Newsletter
Though we can’t meet in person we’ve pull together some resources which still allow you to enjoy a virtual Café Lite.
They both work well on a mobile, the first is things to do and some links to music
The second one is a video with slides and commentry
There’s also a separate post covering Palm Sunday and Maunday Thursday.
Stay safe everybody
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, will lead the Church of England’s first national virtual service tomorrow morning.
It will be broadcast simultaneously at 8am on the 39 BBC local radio stations in England and as BBC Radio 4’s Sunday Worship. It will then premier on Facebook through the Church of England’s page at 9am.
Details about this and further online/virtual services can be found at the Church of England web-site page https://www.churchofengland.org/more/media-centre/news/church-england-takes-sunday-worship-peoples-homes-response-coronavirus
The second of our new look news letter.
Updates from the ministry team, reports on the Christmas tree festival, Churchyard chat – plus some puzzles and things to do whilst we’re in isolation.
Please note that all services and activities are suspended until further notice!
The March 2020 Newsletter link